Thursday 29 August 2013

2 Exciting Programs That Put Extra Money in Your Pockets......

Hello,

My Name is Yinka Ogunleye. One of my greatest hobbies is making some money by the side. As many of you might have known I have my 9-5 day job and over the years I have invested time and money in researching various online programs where you can invest and make some money.

One of the things I have been doing lately is taking opportunities of making money on the internet. It’s real, it’s good and I welcome you to join the train. Let me flag the caveat earlier on and the tell you the following quickly;
  • My first rule is that you must be willing to put yourself through the program. It takes patience, time investments in studies and research, keeping close contacts with a community of Netpreneurs (internet entrepreneurs) and working your way to “do the work”.
  • There are lots of junks sold and marketed on the internet. You have to be careful and sure of what you’re putting your investment in. (I guess that is where I come in..lol)
  •  Let nobody deceive you, there is no hard and fast rule to making money anywhere. There is just an intelligent and innovative way. You still have to do the work.
  •  Please exit the program if you’re not interested. A great undoing is to put yourself through what you don’t believe in.
 I am going to start off by inviting you to TWO rewarding programs.

The first one is called NETCONTACTS.  This is simply an ecommerce portal that promises to help people achieve the dreams, ranging from funding a business, payment of tuition and school fees, buy a car, travel overseas, get married and own a house.

What really excites me about NETCONTACTS is the simplicity, transparency and ease. 
  1. All monies are paid directly into your account, so no frills, no wait and no wahala. 
  2. You can discontinue when you want, start again when you want.
  3. All you need to do is start this with N1,500, which will be paid directly into my account and I'll activate you. You will then do same, get as many streams of N1,500from your list of invitees, as many that get on the scheme...that's all....well for starters…read more on www.Netcontacts.com.ng
Let's empower ourselves financially! Make 1.5milion Naira by inviting 1000 person to join Netcontacts ...go online now to register @ (www.Netcontacts.com.ng ) with invitation code 1195239342. Call me on 08033008756, if you need further clarifications, but do read the instructions and information on www.Netcontacts.com.ng first.

The second one is called …………..(forgive me for the suspense, you will find out why soon).  Here I will walk you through series of simple steps. Let me just say ahead of time that you will need to arm yourself with the following; a blog-site or website(Google & Wordpress offers a  free blog, you could also create and host your website ), you also need to have a paypal account.

So my assignment to you is to go create these ahead of time. Watch this space for the second bumper package in the next 24hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment